The VCinema Show (aka “The VCinema Podcast”) is our flagship podcast, and much like the VCinema blog, coverage is dedicated to Asian film from all countries, genres, and eras.
Selected CCC-friendly podcast titles :
- Episode 42 – Goodbye, Dragon Inn (Taiwan; 2003) and lament about distracted attendance and small screens (Episode Listing) 2h10' [MP3]
- Episode 30 – Taiwanese New Wave Cinema Special. Cafe Lumiere (Taiwan, 2003) review with guest host Marc Saint-Cyr of the Toronto JFilm Pow-wow (Episode Listing) 2h16' [MP3]
- Episode 29 – The Scent of Green Papaya (Thailand, 1993) review (Episode Listing) 1h55' [MP3]
- Episode 26 – Taiwanese New Wave Cinema Special. Yi Yi (Taiwan, 2000) review with guest host Marc Saint-Cyr from The Toronto JFilm Pow-Wow (Download|Episode Listing)
- Episode 9 – Oasis (2002) (Download|Episode Listing)